Hemorrhoids should not be a cause of embarrassment as there are several Hemorrhoids remedy methods available. Hemorrhoids remedy or treatments are of various types. The most common of hemorrhoids remedy are creams, sitz bath, home remedies and finally surgical removal. Hemorrhoids remedy can be of the following types.
Soft and easy bowel movements - Don't strain you bowel it's one of the best curative and preventive measures for Hemorrhoids remedy.
Diet and food habits - Eat food, which helps to ease digestion and smooth stool passage. For example have more fluids, fruits and vegetables rather than bread, soda, etc.
Home treatments - Applying ice on the area, Sitz bath, herbal remedies like horse chest nut extract, etc are some of the home treatment methods of Hemorrhoids remedies.
Creams - Another common Hemorrhoids remedy that helps to curb swelling of irritated hemorrhoidal tissues are Hemorrhoids creams. It also gives immediate and temporary relief from the painful burning, itching and discomfort of hemorrhoids.
Internal and External Hemorrhoids remedy:
1. The hemorrhoids may be removed surgically or through other methods in extreme cases. Three surgical procedures to remove external hemorrhoids are -
a) laser coagulation -
The hemorrhoid is clotted with an electric probe which makes it shrink.
b) Infrared photocoagulation -
The hemorrhoid is clotted with infrared light to make it shrinks.
c) Hemorrhoidectomy -
Complete removal of the hemorrhoid.
1. Rubber Band Ligation - In this process a small rubber band is placed at the base of the internal hemorrhoid. The blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off hence resulting in it to shrink up and fall off in about four to seven days.
2. Injection Sclerotherapy - A chemical solution is injected into the mucous membrane near the hemorrhoid resulting in inflammation and closure of the veins, thereby shrinking the hemorrhoid.
3. Infrared Photocoagulation - An infrared is directed to clot the dilated veins of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoids shrink since the blood does not flow through the coagulated blood vessels.
4. Laser Coagulation - An electric current is applied to the hemorrhoids triggering a chemical reaction that shuts down the blood supply in the hemorrhoid and causes the inflamed tissue to shrink.
5. Hemorrhoidectomy - Here the hemorrhoid groups are surgically removed with a scalpel, cattery device or laser. What should the Hemorrhoids remedy do.
It should relieve pain and discomfort from hemorrhoids. Reduce itching, prevents bleeding, eliminate swelling and burning. It should heal and shrinks the hemorrhoid and prevent hemorrhoids from returning due to its power to strengthen the veins tone. In case of surgery caution must be taken. It should do the appropriate repair of damaged tissues.